Whether downtown or on the outskirts, in the industrial park or industrial motel, east or west of the city, we have a place just for you, and we’ll help you find it.
To properly identify the potential locations for your venture, we urge you to contact the Economic Development department (418 867-6625 or firstname.lastname@example.org). It will be able to assist you with your search and can put you in touch with the city’s appropriate offices.
The Centre local de développement for the Rivière-du-Loup region also maintains a current, complete list of industrial and commercial offices, buildings and land available for purchase or lease in our area.
Lots available in the industrial park
The new serviced lots are reserved for manufacturing companies and priced at the competitive rate of $5.95/m2.
This price excludes:
- Property taxes;
- Non-residential buildings tax (NRB);
- Water and sewer tax;
- Waste collection cost;
- Cost of runoff holding structures.
Note that no special or sector tax applies.
- Tax credit program for certain industrial or para-industrial companies promoting sustainable development
- Technical support and assistance provided by the city during land acquisition
- One to three-room furnished apartments available nearby, rented by the day, week or month, as affordable hotel accommodations
- High-speed Internet access (fibre optic installed)
The mission of the Corporation du motel industriel de Rivière-du-Loup is to promote the region’s economic growth by building one or more low-rent industrial buildings for the purpose of providing space for new manufacturing companies.
Located in the industrial park or elsewhere in the area, these spaces are ideal for start-up projects or business expansion.
- Building with industrial characteristics, custom-built to your needs
- Initial lease of three to five years, renewable
- Affordable rent based on your needs
- Option to purchase possible at a price based on the original cost
Centre local de développement (CLD), Rivière-du-Loup region
Tel: 418 862-1823
Société d’aide au développement des collectivités (SADC), Rivière-du-Loup MRC
Tel: 418 867-4272
Shared work space
Shared work space (coworking) provides self-employed or temporary workers, as well as employees of public companies and institutions, with access to a location that fosters dialogue and networking.
The site provides about fifteen low-cost open office workstations, six closed offices, lounge areas, and an espresso machine for coffee lovers.
“Espace coworking Rivière-du-Loup” Facebook group